Top 10 CRE Investment Predictions for 2021January 5, 2021
With a new year there are new predictions for 2021. The information below is from an article written by Joseph J. Ori for GlobeSt.com where he predicts what might happen in the next twelve months.
By all accounts, 2020 was a shocker. Predictions made at the beginning of the year were, by mid-March, hardly worth the paper or electronic screen they were written on. With a vaccine for Covid-19 now beginning to be distributed, hopes are high that 2021 will be easier to navigate. As such, following a ten predictions for what CRE’s investment landscape will look like.
- Long Term Interest Rates Will Continue to Increase
- REIT Returns Will Accelerate
- CRE Investment Returns Will Rise
- Apartment Rent Control Will Continue to Spread in the US
- Consolidation in the CRE Service Sector Will Continue
- Overall Cap Rates for CRE Will Increase
- The Shadow Lenders Will Take More Market Share from Regulated Lenders
- New CRE Loan and Transaction Activity will be Strong in 2021
- CRE Investment will Continue to Decline in Urban Blue Cities
- The Ugly Ducklings of CRE Investment will Shine
To read the entire article, see link below.
If you have an real estate transaction that is going to happen in 2021, give me a call TODAY, let me help you. Here’s to a better year than 2020.